Rules Regulations and High Point
Double T Farms HIGH POINT AWARDS
YEAR END AWARDS IN EACH DIVISION
NOTE: Please note that divisions may be combined/deleted depending on enrollment in each!
DTF HUNT SEAT / HUNTER/JUMPER/ DIVISIONS:
(POINTED CLASSES PER DIVISION)
- Hunt Seat - Beginner 4, 8, 13, 18
- Hunt Seat - Youth 5, 9, 14, 19
- Hunt Seat - Adult 6, 10, 15, 20
- Hunt Seat -Open 7, 11, 16, 21,
- Jumper Division - 1, 2, 12, 17, 22
********Classes AND Divisions May be Combined due to limited enrollment.
DTF LEADLINE AND WESTERN DIVISION:
(CLASSES THAT ARE POINTED FOR DIVISION TITLE AND YEAR-END POINTS)
- Western - Beginner 24, 31, 37, 44
- Western - Youth 25, 32, 38, 45
- Western - Adult 26, 33, 39, 46
- Western - Open 27, 34, 40, 47, 51
- Leadline Division - 30, 36, 43, points will be accumulated by participation and not based on judging. Each class participation will result in 5 points. .The most points will determine high point at the end of the year for this division only....
- Ranch Horse - 28, 35, 41, 49, 50
- Ladies B & B 26, 29, 42, 47, 51
Barrels, Texas Barrels, Flag Race, Keyhole, Stake Race and Pole Bending in each age division as listed
- PeeWee Divison 8 and under
- Junior Division 9-12
- Senior Division 13-18
- Open Division
Point System for all DTF Classes: ( Members will receive points for year end awards)
The point system used to determine show points is as follows:
1. first place = 6 points
2. second place = 5 points
3. third place = 4 points
4. fourth place = 3 points
5. fifth place = 2 points
6. sixth place = 1 point
***Points will be accumulated throughout the year in each of the divisional classes as stated above and top competitiors will earn year end awards. Divisions without enough participation will no longer be eligible for year end awards and all accumulated points will disipate.
***Points are based on rider, not the horse. If a rider is riding more than one horse in the same division and the same show, their points will be seperated by horse as well as by ride. If the rider rides a different horse at each show, the points would stay with the rider. The only time the points of a rider are seperated in a division is if the rider rides two horses in the same division on the same show day.
Rules and Regulations
- All horses must have current coggins and must be presented at time of entry. A copy of coggins is REQUIRED to be left at show office.
- No loping in pasture area.
- No dogs allowed
- Rules follow : AQHA
- one minute gate call applies.
- No alcoholic beverages or profanity allowed. This is a family show and good judgement is requested.
- Age of rider is as of 01/01/17.
- Classes may be combined or cancelled as necessary.
- In case of inclement weather, message will be posted 2 hours before show time on the answering machine at 252-771-5771 and will be posted on this website under weather .
- A release of liability waiver must be signed by participant or parent/guardian to participate. If your parent is not coming to the show, be sure to download a liability waiver from this website.
- The show or sponsors will not be responsible for any accident or theft that may occur to animals, persons, or property and the exhibitor or spectator shall hold harmless and indemnify such against legal proceedings arising from any accident.
- Points will be accumulated during the show season and year-end awards will be presented at the Awards Banquet . Year-end awards are available to members only and each member must participate in at least 4 shows to be eligible for awards.
- In order to qualify for year end awards, each division must successfully have enough participants to make a class. One individual in a class does not qualify for year end awards.
- All riders under 18, all jumpers and all gamers must wear a helmet.
- THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS FOR DROPPING CLASSES.
- All additions must be made 2 CLASSES prior.
- Chapter 99E of the North Carolina Statues UNDER NORTH CAROLINA LAW, AN EQUINE ACTIVITY SPONSOR OR EQUINE PROFESSIONAL IS NOT LIABLE FOR AN INJURY TO OR THE DEATH OF A PARTICIPANT IN EQUINE ACTIVITIES RESULTING EXCLUSIVELY FROM THE INHERENT RISKS OF EQUINE ACTIVITES.
I have read the rules and regulations and understand them:
Signature of Participant/Parent Date
Bring a copy of coggins to leave at show office.