Meet Terry Temple
Terry Temple grew up loving horses. She had a dream when she was young that one day, she would own and operate her own equestrian facility. She knew that children must be included as it seemed that God had given her a special gift...one that made it easy for her to relate to and teach children. With the love of horses and the gift to teach children, Terry focused on an education to help her better meet her aspirations.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
- Mrs. Temple is an experiened AQHA professional horseman, and IT Therapeutic Riding Instructor , an former county owned equestrian facility director, and serves on the NCHC ( North Carolina Horse Council) board and the NC Farm Bureau Equine Board.
- She is an advocate for the 4-H and has served as a volunteer leader in Pasquotank County for 20 years. She has served as Vice President for the NE District 4-H Horse Council and provides valuable input and service to such.
- Mrs. Temple, better know as "Miss Terry" has dedicated many hours to teaching the youth riding instruction as well as "lessons in life". She requires each child to shine to the best of their ability. She works with adults too. Her keen eye and ability to work with horse and rider makes her a great choice for equestrian knowledge and training.
- Miss Terry has trained many students to become proficient in drill team too. Her team has and will perform for various events, including but not limited to, the " North Carolina 4-H State Horse Show".
- Ms Terry has been riding since she was a small child showing in barrel racing, western pleasure and hunt seat classes. She has also competed in team penning and sorting classes in DRTPA and USTPA